Download Earn to Die - apk, android gamges


 Description
Drive your way through a zombie apocalypse!

THE BEST OF THE ACTION, DRIVING AND UPGRADE GENRES
Earn to Die sees you not only driving your way through hordes of zombies, but allows you to earn cash to upgrade, unlock and customise new vehicles. Is your vehicle not strong enough? Why not add a gun, or boosters, or even a spiked frame?

Key Features
? A brand new and extended STORY MODE which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
? 8 VEHICLES at your disposal, including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus!
? UPGRADES GALORE! Just unlocking a vehicle isn't enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades
? Zombiesssssssssssss... Plenty of zombies... Be sure to introduce them to your car's front bumper
? A realistic ragdoll physics engine that allows you to crash into zombies and send them flying!
? Awesome animated sequences
? Scoreloop support
? CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS for the best time in Championship Mode
? Survived the zombie apocalypse? Smash through pumpkins and unlock ACHIEVEMENTS in Halloween Mode
95482 Downloaded
 
Brandon Statz avatar image
Brandon Statz   5 mins ago
Excellent game! Great game to play. It lots of fun. I highly recommended this game too anyone who is looking for a car racing game. It runs perfectly on my nexus 7 2013
Devin Harook avatar image
Devin Harook  2 hours ago
Very fun game, it has excellent graphics very addictive, I just love it definitely ... Very fun game, it has excellent graphics very addictive, I just love it definitely one of my favorite games and in my opinion one of the best games there is
Kramer Chua avatar image
Kramer Chua  3 hours ago
Very Addictive! The gameplay is superb and easy to learn but hard to master. I also like the way saved data are stored in the cloud for easy transfer to other devices. Keep it up!
Faez Mustaffa avatar image
Faez Mustaffa 3 hours ago
faez fantastic game ever...its better than ever before..this game is cool and i can rate 10 star of it cause i love it...
Karol Pawlowski avatar image
Karol Pawlowski 5 hours ago
BEST RACING GAME EVER AMAZING GRAPHICS FANTASTIC GAMEPLAY ENJOYABLE 5 stars when multiplayer will be available over 3G/4G because I have unlimited Internet
mason radford avatar image
mason radford 8 hours ago
Amazing This is the best racing game ever, amazing graphics great cars great maps I hope new updates with maps and cars
Wasim Amriche avatar image
Wasim Amriche 8 hours ago
 Addictive Extremely fun, Very vibrant game! Runs perfectly on Samsung S4. Well done!
Tim LaLond avatar image
Tim LaLond  8 hours ago
The game is AWSOME TO PLAY But 3 stars is because it is not But 3 stars is because it not compatible with a Tablet made buy A top electronic's manufacturer like ASUS, Asphalt 7 is but 8 isn't I just dont get it I have 1 of the newest ASUS Tablet's out THE ASUS TF700T TRANSFORMER PAD & its its above 4.o So What's up can this be fixed if so I would give 10 stars if I could .
rakshith rajanna avatar image
rakshith rajanna 10 hours ago
Very nicely done! ! This is the first racing game I have thoroughly enjoyed on my phone..good one guys..love the tracks and love the gameplay
Jeff Mitchell avatar image
Jeff Mitchell 10 hours ago
New cars and maps, but that's it. Don't get me wrong, the game is still a blast and it's way better than 7. But I don't see much in the way of graphics improvements. I'm running the HTC One, so it's not like I'm the one holding the game back. The game is running on a new engine, but there just isn't much to show for it. The maps look like they are a little more detailed, but I would've preferred that detail to be put in the cars and the maps left alone. Just my opinion. Otherwise, as usual, another addicting addition to the franchise.
Kevin Tritt avatar image
Kevin Tritt 11 hours ago
Invalid License!!!! PAID FOR THE GAME, INSTALLED IT, & OPENED IT.... THATS IT. I PAID FOR AN INVALID LICENSE? FIX THIS NOW... Droid RAZR.
Lance North avatar image
Lance North 11 hours ago
Give money back Yes my 3,000 credit.I have both 7&8 asphalt n ur ad said if I download both I would get 3,000 credits I download n u gave me the 3,000 but when I sign into with face book u took back???????? Now y is that????? Please give back my 3,000 credits I earned by downloading this game please.until 1 star mite happen to some one else
Aafaq Shah avatar image
Aafaq Shah 11 hours ago
Decent game Though it needs to add ps3 controller compatibility and reduce the load the game takes on the battery.
J.D. Brewster avatar image
J.D. Brewster 11 hours ago
Awesome Great game. Awesome graphics, good controls. Need for Speed rival. Only missing deep car customization. Options are too limited. Racing
 experience is superb.


Leave a comments>>>> You need to download for review